Can I Start Using the TV 2510-NL Hearing System Straight Away?
The TV 2510-NL Hearing System is supplied with everything you need to start using it straight from the box. All you need to do is to plug the transmitter into mains, and connect it with the device you intend to use it with. The system comes complete with a range of cables and plugs that ensure most audio device are compatible with the transmitter, including:
- 1 x RCA to 3.5mm connection
- 1 x 3.5mm female to SCART connection
- 1 x 3.5mm female to 6.3mm male adaptor
- 1 x 3.5mm connection
How Do I Connect the Transmitter?
1. Connect the power adaptor to the DC IN input socket located on the transmitter rear panel.
Connect the power adaptor to the DC IN input socket (far left)
2. Connect the power adaptor provided to an electrical outlet.
3. Connect the transmitter to your audio source. RCA adaptor cable, audio cable, 6.3mm to 3.5mm adaptor plug and an external microphone are provided for various types of connection to your audio source (e.g. TV set, Hi-Fi System, MP3 or iPod).
4. The green power indicator LED will blink as soon as you have connected the power adaptor to the electrical outlet, and when the audio signal is detected from the audio source, the green LED indicator will glow constantly.
You can learn more about how to set up and use the TV 2510-NL Wireless Amplified Hearing System by viewing the user manual
How Is the Wireless Amplified Hearing System Powered?
The transmitter is connected to the mains at all times, and is used as a charging base for the transmitter. The TV 2510-NL Wireless Amplified Hearing System is supplied with two adaptors, for EU and UK mains.
The adaptor can be assembled to fit UK and EU mains
The receiver runs on a rechargeable battery that provides up to five hours of listening time. Before first use, you need to charge the battery for about three hours.
A Personalised Listening Experience
The TV 2510-NL has an easy-to-adjust volume control, as well as adjustable balance and tone control, meaning the audio can be altered to suit your needs. With the addition of 2.4GHz Digital UHF transmission through walls and ceilings, you are not restricted to remaining in the same room as the sound source, providing both a personal and practical listening experience. The sensitive built-in microphone can also be activated from the receiver to hear surrounding sound.
How Easy to Use Is the Amplicomms Hearing System?
The Amplicomms Hearing System provides a simple plug-and-play function that enables you to easily receive audio through infrared transmission. With a rechargeable battery providing up to five hours of continuous use, and a dual charging pod to simultaneously charge a second receiver (sold separately), you don’t need to worry about constantly having to return the receiver to the pod. The secured opening and closing connection on the neck-loop also makes it easier to wear, so you can comfortably enjoy amplified audio at the volume you prefer.
Key Features of the TV 2510-NL Wireless Amplified Hearing System
- Completely wireless with easy plug-and-play connection
- Provides superior comfort for long-term use
- Sensitive built-in microphone enables hearing surrounding close proximity area
- Easy-to-use adjustable volume control
- Adjustable tone control and balance for optimising sound quality
- Unique connection for secured opening and closing of the neck-loop
- Auto-off function when no audio signal is played
- Includes an external microphone and attachment
- Supplied with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Input Selector Switch:
- ST = Stereo (for stereo output)
- MO = Mono (for mono output)
- Modulation: GFSK
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz Digital
- Range: Up to 30m indoors
- Power Transmitter:
- Output: 6V DC, 550mA
- Charging Time: Approximately 2.5m
- Battery Life: Up to 5 hours
- Receiver Weight: 78g
- Receiver Dimensions: 76 x 26 x 68mm
- Transmitter and Base Weight: 115g
- Transmitter and Base Dimensions: 130 x 130 x 35mm